We are committed to protecting your online privacy. We appreciate your trust in us with your personal information. This policy explains how we collect information about you, what we do with it, and what control options you have.
Who are we?
Hard-wear is the responsible party in terms of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Personal data that we collect about you
We can only deliver goods and carry out services on your behalf if you provide us with your personal data for this purpose. In this context, we collect personal data such as: your name, address, email address.
Your personal data will be used for information about products and services offered through our website to you, for billing and order processing. Your data can be passed on to third parties involved in the processing of the order (e.g. the delivery person) in this context.
We may use your personal data to send you information about our products and services that you have requested from us by signing up for our newsletter. It is always possible to unsubscribe from the newsletter, which can be done with a message to the contact below, or via a dedicated link in the newsletter.
You may have given the following consent after placing your order:
"I would like to review the purchase later and receive a one-time reminder email from Trusted Shops to submit my review after 3 days”
Provided that you have given us your explicit consent as stated above to do so, we will submit your email address to the review system of Trusted Shops GmbH, Subbelrather Straße 15c, 50823 Cologne, so that they can send you a reminder email to remind you to submit your review. This consent can be withdrawn at any time with future effect (e.g. by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org).
Furthermore, your personal data will be used for the following purposes:
- Managing your account with us;
- To verify financial transactions related to the payments you make online;
We may also obtain information about your online browsing behavior and internet use. We do this by placing a 'cookie', which is a small file, on your computer's hard drive.
We place great importance on the security of all personally identifiable information associated with our users. We have taken security measures to prevent loss, misuse, and alteration of personal data. We will take technical and organizational measures to secure your personal data, by:
- Securing access to your account with a password and username that are unique to you;
- Storing your personal data on secure servers;
- Encrypted storage of payment data using SSL technology.
You should be aware that submitting personal information on the internet is never completely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of information since any form of information provision is at your own risk. All we can do is use all our efforts to protect your data and ensure that we maintain a reliable and secure environment to use your data. It is advisable to close your browser when you have finished your session to ensure others do not gain access to your personal information if you use a shared computer or a computer in a public place.
If you are concerned about your data, you have the right to request access to the personal data that we hold about you.
Which cookies are used?
- Functional cookies: these cookies are necessary for our website to function. For example, they remember certain preference settings and facilitate navigation between the different pages.
- Analytical cookies: with the help of third-party software, we measure how often our website is visited and which pages are most visited. Statistical analysis of this data allows us to further optimize our website.
- Tracking cookies: these cookies track your behavior on our website and allow us to offer you a personalized visitor experience on your next visit.
Our Contact Information
We welcome your feedback and questions. Do you want to contact us? Please send an email to email@example.com or write to us; Hard-wear.nl; Westerstraat 64; 1601 AL Enkhuizen; The Netherlands or call us on + 31 0228 785 079.
Contact options and your rights
As a data subject, you have the following rights:
According to Art. 15 GDPR, you have the right to request information about your personal data processed by us, as far as described therein; according to Art. 16 GDPR, you have the right to demand the immediate correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored by us; according to Art. 17 GDPR, the right to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless further processing
- to exercise the freedom of expression and information;
- to fulfill a legal obligation;
- for reasons of public interest, or
- to assert, exercise, or defend legal claims is required; According to Art. 18 GDPR, the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as
- you dispute the accuracy of the data;
- the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it;
- we no longer need the data, but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, or
- you have objected to the processing according to Art. 21 GDPR; In accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, you have the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, current, and machine-readable format or to request their transfer to another person responsible; The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority according to Art. 77 GDPR. You can also contact the supervisory authority at your usual place of residence or work or at our company headquarters.
If you have any questions about the collection, processing, or use of your personal data, information, correction, restriction of processing or deletion of data, or revocation of consent given or objection to a particular use of data, please contact our company's privacy officer.